Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bingo the new Chihuahua!




While vacationing in Las Vegas The first week in March I got a call from my best friend. A lady she works with had to find a new home for her 6-month old Chihuahua. Her landlord had found out about him and he needed to go. When we returned, we went to meet him and he chased Tomas (our other Chihuahua) all around the apartment like mad and was so excited. Apparently, when we went to leave with him he was standing right by me ready to go. I didn't even notice. He took to me right away. He is not even 3 lbs. and at times you cannot even tell he is on your lap. I had to get him used to a collar and leash and am trying hard to potty-train on the pads or to go outdoors. Bingo does not bark much (it's been days since he has) and is so sweet! He is socialized with people and other dogs, so that is wonderful! I hope he has a long life!

No comments: